Welcome RV Campers! Only RV Camping is Allowed for 2017
No Tent Camping is Permitted.
There are only 20 Camp Spots Available!
Each Camp Site is $20 Per Night. You Can Camp 2 Nights, Friday Night Feb 24th and Saturday Night Feb 25th or Just Saturday for 1 Night.
Book & Pay For Your Camp Site Below!
- Each RV spot can host up to a 45 foot coach.
- Each camp site includes parking for one (1) tow vehicle or extra vehicle such as a car or truck. All other vehicles must park in general parking.
- All camp fires MUST be off the ground and in a container, no exceptions.
- Alcohol & food is okay at your campsite but cannot be brought in to the main festival area.
- Generators, internal can run 24 hours per day. Loud external generators should be turned off by midnight and started again after 7 AM. Please be respectful of your neighbors.
- Each camper must purchase genera general admission upon entry of the main festival. $10 per adult age 18+ $5 for children age 12-17 and under 12 is free! Purchase a discount 2 day pass for $15 here. (or it's the prices above per day)
- You are camping at your own risk, security will not be present in the camping area. The camping sites will be fenced off in the back of one of the main parking lots. Each site is primitive and has NO ELECTRIC, NO WATER and NO SEWER. You must be self contained. Ice will be for sale inside the main festival if you need it.
- You can arrive on Friday any time after 12 Noon. If camping only Saturday night you must arrive to park your RV no later than 9:00 AM
- Camp sites are assigned on a first come first serve basis. See the camping area here (Available Very Soon)
- There are no refunds, event is rain or shine.
- Animals are allowed at your camp site and you are responsible for their behavior. Animals are NOT allowed inside the main festival area unless ADA animal.
- Dumping of your sewer on the property will result in a $1,000 fine with all legal recourse to obtain it.
PRINT YOUR PAY PAL RECEIPT AND BRING IT WITH YOU WHEN
YOU SET UP TO CAMP!
There are 20 RV sites for sizes up to 45 feet
Each site is booked first come first serve as you arrive, you are not assigned a spot.
All sites are the same. You will have plenty of room between RV's and enough room to park 1 tow vehicle at your site. All other vehicles must park in the general parking.
CLICK HERE to see camping area in relation to the main event!
Thank You To Our Sponsors!
At The Sebring International Raceway
Click Here For Directions! 113 Midway Dr. Sebring, FL
The Front of the Raceway at the intersection of Haywood Taylor Blvd & Airport Rd. / Kenilworth Blvd! General Parking Down Gate 4!
Benefiting The Ridge Area Arc, Click Here to Learn More
Friday 3 P.M. to 10 P.M. & Saturday 11 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
The Celebration Of Live Music * Spirits * Food * Friends * Family
Want to pay by credit card via phone? Call 866-611-0442
Or you can use our credit card form if you do not want to use Pay Pal or do not want to call, click here for the form to download and fax or email back to us!